A call for papers has been announced for the UNED-ICDE 2013 International Conference to be held 7-9 March 2013 in Madrid, Spain. The submission deadline for abstracts is December 20th.
The overarching theme of the conference is Mobilizing Distance Education for Social Justice and Innovation, and papers submissions which reflect the following sub-themes are invited:
- Social system, welfare state and education policies
- Social justice and distance education
- Changes in Higher Education and successful experiences
- Public policies for the promotion of education and social justice
- The role of Higher Education institutions and their teachers in an educational model for social justice and innovation